HR everyday practice - equality, diversity and inclusion
This course will be appropriate across all sectors for any company that has an equality and diversity responsibility, including small businesses or firms that do not have a diversity or HR manager.
Learning and development specialists will also find the course beneficial, as well as those who are new to Equality and Diversity.
Click here to download the Course Factsheet
Aims of the Course
The aims of the course are:
- To equip managers, supervisors and HR professionals with the necessary skills to deal with equality, diversity and inclusion employment relations issues.
- To create more productive workplace environments.
- To offer support, advice and guidance on managing diversity within the workplace
By the end of the course you will:
- Be equipped with the necessary skills to deal with equality, diversity and inclusion employment related issues.
- Know how to create more productive workplace environments.
- Be confident in offering support, advice and guidance on managing diversity within the workplace to managers and others
All our training is tailored to meet the needs of the organisation, so we would go through your specific requirements and develop a course to meet those requirements.
Click here to see our pre-course questionnaire. This will let us know the objectives you have for the training and an idea of any specific areas you want to be covered.
Once we receive this, we will be able to provide you with a course outline tailored to your needs.
How is the course taught?
This is a face-to-face course taught by experienced professionals. It offers a range of methods to help participants develop both skills and knowledge. These include direct formal input, small and large group discussions and exercises and case study material.
For further information, please email us or call us on 0161 763 4783.
We can develop or modify a course specifically to meet your organisation's needs. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us
Our In-House course rates are as follows:
- Full day (One trainer - up to 20 participants): £795
- Half day (up to 3 hour sessions): £495
We can do 2 separate half day sessions in a full day for the full day rate
For groups of more than 20, we can provide more trainers or split the delegates into smaller groups
- Travel and subsistence costs are in addition
Please see the following documents for full details