Developing Intercultural Competencies: In-house course
The British Isles contain some of the most culturally diverse communities in the world.
It has been estimated that by 2015, 50% of all new entrants into the labour market will be people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups.
Are you geared up to meet their needs, and take advantage of the unique perspectives that people from minority groups can bring to the work place?
Click here to download the Course Factsheet
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for all those wishing to develop their intercultural competencies, but will be particularly useful for colleagues who have managerial responsibilities and those working in the area of Human Resources and Organisational development.
The course will be delivered through a series of modules
- Base module, exploring what intercultural competencies are, and how these can be assessed
- Developing intercultural competencies and organisational assessment.
- Working with and managing staff from culturally diverse backgrounds
- The importance of intercultural competencies in recruitment and selection, an objective approach to ensuring successful recruitment and selection procedures.
All our training is tailored to meet the needs of the organisation, so we would go through your specific requirements and develop a course to meet those requirements.
Click here to see our pre-course questionnaire. This will let us know the objectives you have for the training and an idea of any specific areas you want to be covered.
Once we receive this, we will be able to provide you with a course outline tailored to your needs.
How is the course taught?
This is a face-to-face course taught by experienced professionals. It offers a range of methods to help participants develop both skills and knowledge. These include direct formal input, small and large group discussions and exercises and case study material.
For further information, please email us or call us on 0161 763 4783.
We can develop or modify a course specifically to meet your organisation's needs. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us
Our In-House course rates are as follows:
- Full day (One trainer - up to 20 participants): £795
- Half day (up to 3 hour sessions): £495
We can do 2 separate half day sessions in a full day for the full day rate
For groups of more than 20, we can provide more trainers or split the delegates into smaller groups
- Travel and subsistence costs are in addition
Please see the following documents for full details